Thursday, January 31, 2019

Allergy Friendly Super Bowl Sunday Party Foods



Who is getting ready for Super Bowl Sunday?  Allergy friendly party foods are a must to keep it safe!!  To help you thrive on this Super Bowl Sunday I have compiled a few tasty allergy friendly recipes from some of my favorite bloggers and food allergy publications to give you some inspiration for your game day spread!  


Banana Guacamole from Me- Thrive On Consulting  

Pizza Casserole from Vegetarian Mama

Cranberry Glazed Chicken and Quinoa Meatballs from Allergic Living

Baked Zucchini Fries from Gluten Free and More

Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Dough Truffles from Petite Allergy Treats



Have other favorite allergy friendly game day snacks and treats that you are planning to make? Share them in the comments below...and enjoy the game!


______________________________________________________________

Need help living your best life with food allergies?  
I can help you Thrive On! 

Learn more about me and my company, Thrive On Consulting, which provides food allergy coaching and training.  You can also follow me on Facebook for tips to Thrive On with food allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment